Sachin Tendulkar is the only player to have scored one hundred international centuries, the first batsman to score a double century in a One Day International.
Sachin Tendulkar is regarded as the world’s greatest batsman to have made many records, achieved many accomplishments, and received numerous awards in his cricket career. Following is a list of his achievements to date throughout his profession.
Sachin Records List:
Sachin Tendulkar is considered as one of cricket history ‘s best & greatest players of all time. He has recorded centuries of achievement in his career.
Sachin also is known as the little master is the leading run-scorer in ODI & tests. His early life history, a good list of records, achievements & awards he got for his excellent services for his team
Here are the records of Sachin Tendulkar:
Sachin Tendulkar Test Records:
- The third-youngest debutant (16 years 205 days) in test cricket.
- Highest run-scorer in the history of Test cricket, with 15,837 Test runs
- His career average from 1989 to 2013 in 198 Tests is 53.86
- He became the first Indian to surpass the 11,000 Test run mark
- Sachin and Brian Lara are the fastest to score 10,000 runs in 195 innings
- World record of 8,705 runs in Tests away from home
- World record of 29 centuries in Tests away from home
- First player to reach 12,000, 13,000, 14,000, 15,000 Test runs
- Record for scoring most 1,000 Test runs in a calendar year (six times)
- Fourth-highest run-getter in a single calendar year in Test history
- World record for aggregating most runs in the fourth innings
- The only cricketer to score 100 centuries in international cricket (test and ODI)
- The highest number (51) of Test centuries
- The highest number (20) of 150+ score in Test Cricket
- When he scored his maiden century in 1990, he was the second youngest to score a century.
- His record of 5 centuries before he turned 20 is a current world record
- Has scored centuries against all Test-playing nations
Sachin Tendulkar ODI Records:
- Played 463 matches and made 185 consecutive ODI appearances
- The second-youngest debutant in ODI cricket
- Record for being the first batsman to score the most runs (200) in an ODI Innings
- Scored the most runs in ODI cricket (18426 runs in 463 innings)
- The only player ever to cross the 14,000, 15,000, 16,000, 17,000 and 18,000 run marks
- First player to reach 10,000, 11,000, 12,000, 13,000, 14,000, 15,000, 16,000, 17,000 and 18,000 ODI run marks
- Scored the most centuries (49)
- Sachin, Virender Sehwag and Rohit Sharma are the only cricketers ever to score a double hundred in ODI
- Most ODI runs in a calendar year (1,894 runs in 1998)
- Most centuries in a calendar year (9 in 1998)
- Sachin, along with Sourav Ganguly, holds the world record for the maximum number of runs scored for an opening partnership
- Sachin, along with Rahul Dravid, holds the world record for the highest partnership in ODI matches
- Has been involved in six 200-run partnerships in ODI matches
- Most runs (2,278) in World Cup Cricket
- Player Of The World Cup Tournament in the 2003 Cricket World Cup
- Opened the innings 340 times in ODI cricket
- Most overall runs in international cricket (ODIs + Tests + Twenty20)
- Record of getting out the maximum number of times in the 90s in international matches.
Sachin Tendulkar Awards and Achievements:
There is a huge list of awards for Little master. Some of the top awards are entitled.
- For Sachin’s outstanding performance, he has been awarded Arjuna Award in 1994.
- Sachin has been given the Indian highest honor award of Ranjiv Gandhi Khel Ratna in 1998-1999.
- He got the Padma Shri award in 1999. This is the 4th highest Indian civilian award.
- Sachin got India’s second highest Civilian award of Padma Vibhushan in 2008.
- Sachin was awarded the highest civilian award of Bharat Ratna in 2014.
- Sachin got Wisden cricketer of the year award in 1997.
- Sachin got the people’s choice award in 2010.
- In 2010, Tendulkar also got the LG people choice award. This the big achievement in his cricket life history.
- Sachin got the BCCI cricketer of the year 2011 award.
- Got Castrol Indian cricketer of the year 2011.
- Sachin was given the Honorary Life Membership of Sydney cricket ground in 2012.
- Sachin has got the record of hitting a century of centuries. He has got 51 centuries in Tests & 49 in ODI, He scored his 100th century against Bangladesh. This was the most awaited century.
- Sachin played 200 Tests & 463 ODI matches.
- Sachin holds the record for remaining the part of the team which has won most matches. Indian team has won 234 matches under his presence in the team in ODI.
- Sachin is the first batsman to score 12,000, 13,000, 14,000 and 15,000 runs in Test cricket.